Skip to content

If you are not happy with how the police dealt with you but don’t want to make a formal complaint or you would like the police to learn from your experience without having to talk to them directly, then you should talk to the Office of Cumbria Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner.

If you want to give feedback on your experiences:

  • You can contact us by phone, email, letter, or by talking to the Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner at one of our events.
  • We will listen to your concerns and, if it is appropriate and you wish us to do so, raise them with the Chief Constable or other relevant organisation.
  • If you wish, we will contact the police to find out more about what happened but will never pass on your personal details to them unless you want us to.
  • We will let you know what happens as a result.

Please be aware that the Commissioner is not allowed by law to become personally involved or investigate operational policing matters.